Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Ridgeline
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will my 2006 Odyssey OEM roof rack fit on a 2007 Ridgeline? It measure a bit too long but I am not sure if it can be adjusted shorter once I take it off. It does not appear to be able to adjust it shorter so I thought I would ask before taking it off.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I have no idea, but would doubt it. The Odyssey roof line is nothing like the Ridgeline. Hell the Ridgeline isn't normal, the rails and channel they fit into aren't even on a level plane, I'm betting that's not the case with the Odyssey, although I've never even been in an Odyssey let alone own one.

·
Registered
2007 Ridgeline
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no idea, but would doubt it. The Odyssey roof line is nothing like the Ridgeline. Hell the Ridgeline isn't normal, the rails and channel they fit into aren't even on a level plane, I'm betting that's not the case with the Odyssey, although I've never even been in an Odyssey let alone own one.
You make good points and thanks. The channel appears to be the same but I now see that you are right that it is not on the same plane for the full length of the channel. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts