Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had my Ridgeline for about 2 weeks now and have been looking online for rims and tire packages. I would like to get 22's but there aren't many out there. Most rims I find seem to be 20 x 9.0/9.5 or 22 x 9/9.5/10. Reading the rim/fitment information given on sites, the max rim size that works is 22 x 8.5. Of course the bolt pattern is 5 x 120 and offset is 30-45. Does anyone have rims that are larger in width that described above? I really want 22's to fill in the large wheel well gap and 20's just don't do it. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
16 Posts
DD'sRidge said:
I've had my Ridgeline for about 2 weeks now and have been looking online for rims and tire packages. I would like to get 22's but there aren't many out there. Most rims I find seem to be 20 x 9.0/9.5 or 22 x 9/9.5/10. Reading the rim/fitment information given on sites, the max rim size that works is 20 x 8.5. Of course the bolt pattern is 5 x 120 and offset is 30-45. Does anyone have rims that are larger in width that described above? I really want 22's to fill in the large wheel well gap and 20's just don't do it. Thanks for the help.

I put this in the wrong forum, but this might help.
http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2902

1 - 2 of 2 Posts