Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '17 RTL-E is due to arrive at the dealership on June 10. I'd like to keep the Weathertech floor liners from my '12 RTL if they'll fit. Weathertech just told me they've got nothing on the G2 yet (no surprise). Their process is to go to a dealership when (any) new model is available and do their magical, mystical, laser measurement process. They said I can submit a request on their website advising them the G2's are going to be available soon...ish...we think. I'm all over that as soon as I finish typing this thread. Meanwhile, does anyone "know" if my old mats will fit my new ride?

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
No. You will be stuck with factory honda a/w mats if they have them which i'm sure they will for probably 6-12 mths until W/tech makes them

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I submitted a request to Weathertech to measure the G2 when available. If any ROC members plan to buy a G2 and live in the Chicagoland area (Downers Grove, IL), there may be an opportunity for a free set of Weathertechs. If you're willingly to leave your vehicle to be measured, (and obviously are the first one to do so) they'll give you a free set of mats.
Vehicle Measurement Program | Vehicle Measurement Program | WeatherTech.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts