Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my truck a few weeks ago I was experiencing a whistling noise from my front Windshield when driving above 45 mph. I took the truck back to the dealership. The dealership fixed the issue by taking the frony Windshield out and reinstalling. I was vey happy not hear the whistling noise. But I am still hearing a small amout of wind noise(not whistling) from from front my windshield. I'm not sure if this wind noise is normal. :confused:

So I what I'm really asking is: "what are others are hearing when they are driving?"
More specifically: "are you hearing wind noise around your front windshield?"

:)

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have found the truck to be so quiet that I can hear a bit of wind noise with the radio off on the highway. Some noise I think is ok. My wifes Highlander, which is a great vehicle, sounds like a hurricane on the highway compared to the Ridge. :D

·
Registered
98 Posts
You have hit my basic question. Is the wind noise I hear normal or part of the infamous Wing Noise problem. I hear the wind from 40+. If I turn everything off, yes it is there. The way I look at it is, if the noise is the same through out the range 40-80+ and I only can really hear if I turn everything off then it is normal.

We just had a Tropical Storm Arlene hit us and I went out on the roads with winds at 30+ and gusting and had the same observation. Wind noise was constant but low and only noticable if I turned everything off and listen for it. So as far as I am concerned, I am not part of the Wind Noise Problem.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just discovered another long thread post on this subject. Looks like many people have discussed this issue in detail. :)

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
If you only found one, you didn't look hard enough. There's at least a dozen.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts