Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
A new twist to the wind noise. I hear it right at ear level at the rear upper corner of the drivers door glass. First just thought it was normal road noise. Then wind noise. Then I began noticing that when I applied the brakes the noise goes away. Just with moderate brake peddle pressure. So now I'm wondering wheel bearing or brake caliper. The noise does change with different pavement surfaces and roughness like road noise would normally do but is gone with brake application. Thinking of rotating rear tires to see if anything changes. Noticed the left rear tire has an awfully large weight on the inside of the rim.
Anyone else notice this? 2019 RTL-T @ 300 miles on the odometer.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Wind noise from the top rear corner of the door? I have the same, especially on windy days. I'm wondering if everyone does? I've been thinking about raising the issue with my dealer.

BTW, no roof rack...
I've had the same problem since new May of 18, it's a 19 model. Been to dealer 2 times, they are 50 miles away. Couldn't duplicate 1st time, second time heard it, get back to me, didn't happen so now I called Honda try to get there soon and see if they keep [email protected]#$%king me around.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The noise on the driver's side window at speeds of 70 mph or greater is getting worse. I have no roof rack or window deflectors. My wife was with me today and she could hear the driver's side noise while seated in the passenger side, but no noise from passenger window. Time to call the dealer.
I had a loud noise coming from the upper corner of my driver’s side window on my 17 Black Edition. Dealership adjusted the door gasket and windshield trim. Problem is fixed.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I had a loud noise coming from the upper corner of my driver’s side window on my 17 Black Edition. Dealership adjusted the door gasket and windshield trim. Problem is fixed.
I've actually noticed this since I purchased my Ridgeline last May. Do you know what adjusting the gasket actually entailed?

61 - 66 of 66 Posts