Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm one of the new guys on the block - Is it widely known that you can put the windows down with the remote? Didn't find it with my searches. If so I'll just delete this one. Thanks

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
It's widely known. Did you also know that you can raise them all simultaineously with the key. The the key in the driver's door to "lock" and then turn to "lock" again and hold untill they are all up.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Just read that today when I perused the online owner's manual that Swampler posted. Since I have yet to obtain my Ridgeline yet :( .

·
Registered
774 Posts
When do you expect to get it?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool - Didn't know that either. Guess ill journey out into the cold/snowy night to try it out. Ahahah

·
Registered
393 Posts
When do you expect to get it?
I am going to buy it at the end of January when my present lease is up. Also want a GREEN one

·
Registered
774 Posts
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Green is the best. Nice choice.....:D

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Green?

Let me give you a little knowledge - because Honda paints the Silver one with less paint (easy to match w/ the primer) your truck weighs LESS! Less weight = better acceleration, better gas mileage, and more stuff that you can carry! :D

Who am I kidding - ANY Ridgeline is a good one (but the BEST is Silver)

Can't wait to see it when I'm out on the Cape w/ my family this summer - we always vacation at my Aunt & Uncle's place in Wellfleet.

-ridgeln

·
Registered
393 Posts
Can't wait to see it when I'm out on the Cape w/ my family this summer - we always vacation at my Aunt & Uncle's place in Wellfleet.
We will have to get together this summer. I live in Orleans

·
Registered
65 Posts
Green is very good ! esspecially for those of us who maybe prone to extended periods of anxiety. :)

Green

Currently the most popular decorating color, green symbolizes nature. It is the easiest color on the eye and can improve vision. It is a calming, refreshing color. People waiting to appear on TV sit in "green rooms" to relax. Hospitals often use green because it relaxes patients. Brides in the Middle Ages wore green to symbolize fertility. Dark green is masculine, conservative, and implies wealth. However, seamstresses often refuse to use green thread on the eve of a fashion show for fear it will bring bad luck.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Well said, dsnove!:D :D

·
Registered
393 Posts
Let us not forget -- the wearing of the green on St. Patty's Day and the green beer.:D

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Let us not forget that there are less Green RLs made as well since you have to get RTS or RTL to get Green.

So right out of the gate it makes the Green club a bit more exclusive than the other color camps. :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts