Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,671 Posts
I seem to recall someone else posting about this a while back... but I'm not sure how to search for that thread. A brief search did not find it.

Edit: here's one thread.
and another.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Correct Dusty, I'd like to add that you have to press the unlock button twice and hold it on the second press for the windows to roll down.
You can also roll the windows up by inserting the key in the door lock and turning it to lock two time and holding it turned on the second turn. ;)

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Correct Dusty, I'd like to add that you have to press the unlock button twice and hold it on the second press for the windows to roll down.
You can also roll the windows up by inserting the key in the door lock and turning it to lock two time and holding it turned on the second turn. ;)
You put your right foot in,
You put your right foot out,
You put your right foot in
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey Pokey
And you turn yourself around,
That's what it's all about.

:D:p:)

·
Super Moderator
22,671 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I really liked this feature. We have a baby and putting him in an unopened car in mid july is inhumane to a dog. With this feature I can open the windows in advance of leaving. Not to seem ungrateful for this stroke of genius, but why, WHY did they not make it possible to close them remotely??? Ever heard of rain?!?!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Having them close remotely could be a safety hazard. Picture my older son pushing his little brother out the window as he sees it going up remotely on the off chance that it will cut off circulation to his windpipe.... he tries to yell but isn't getting any air... his older brother is laughing... Dad comes out to realize holy crap, what the heck are they doing....

:act060::act060::act060:

·
Super Moderator
22,671 Posts
I really liked this feature. We have a baby and putting him in an unopened car in mid july is inhumane to a dog. With this feature I can open the windows in advance of leaving. Not to seem ungrateful for this stroke of genius, but why, WHY did they not make it possible to close them remotely??? Ever heard of rain?!?!
Which is why these are made.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was able to have the dealer install an all Windows up option when I bought a remote starter- It takes a sequence of buttons to work Lock / then Aux / then lock again, so it reduces the chance of accidently going up and yes it's very handy :act024:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts