Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
637 Posts
One of the reasons I put a cover on my dash when parked in the sun is to reduce the "off-gassing" oily build-up on the windshield, but it still seems like I have more of it with my Ridgeline than I've had on other vehicles.

· Registered
172 Posts
I got a 2019 ridgeline and for 2 years in a row I let a guy do a detailing, told him none of those slicky treatments and everytime I got my car back it would take a dozen or more windshield cleanings to get rid of an oily film on the inside of the windshield, he says he never used anything on the dash, go figure.

· Registered
51 Posts
I've got hundreds of tiny specs in my windshield very noticeable when driving into the morning sun. It appears to be in the glass. It is in all of the glass on the vehicle. It is not overspray or aphids. I contacted Honda and they never got back to me.

· Registered
5 Posts
My Ridge is my work truck and this was a constant issue for me until I stopped at a gas station and saw someone using the windshield cleaner/squeegee on the inside of the window. Kinda weird I thought but, monkey see monkey do and upon trying I realize now that I've been cleaning my windshield wrong the whole time. I clean it once a week with the carwash and no longer is an issue. Kudos to you mystery person.

· Super Moderator
2,972 Posts
Haha.. that was me last week in NJ cleaning the crap inside windshield cleaning job of Enterprise. Red Hyundai Sonata. Not a bad car really. Wired Car Play worked well. And the ACC LKAS system was a very good working system on the end to end run of the PA turnpike.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts