Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,203 Posts
That is what mine looked like at the bottom. The lower butterfly clip was broken. Can you look in there with a flashlight and see if the wings of the clip are still in tact? Did you attempt to push the molding toward the A pillar at the bottom? Everything g else looks pretty good to me.

·
Super Moderator
5,203 Posts
It looks like your molding might be a little too far up. No, it does not tuck under the roof molding.

·
Registered
2017 Rtlt
142 Posts
Too far up? At the top? Does urs lift a bit if u try woth
It looks like your molding might be a little too far up. No, it does not tuck under the roof molding.
What do u mean too far up? At the top of the window? I will check to see about the clip...this for ur help..otherwise it looks ok?

·
Super Moderator
5,203 Posts
I would have opted for warranty work if I had used Safelite. I used a someone else, and probably won't use them again - "Novus Auto Glass" in Colorado.

·
Super Moderator
5,203 Posts
Did the clip look broke? Do u think safelite has new clips? I'm gna have him check both sides....thoughts?
Yes, it is easy to see the broken clip. It will either be missing all together or it will have the wing parts partially or completely broken off. If the other side is staying put, then you probably have nothing to worry about on that side.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts