Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my silver RTL w/ moonroof + xm radio and added a tonneau cover and running boards, on March 22. The only thing I have noticed wrong so far is that the plastic molding (about 4" wide) running along the outside bottom edge of the windshield below the wipers had buckled up near the center. I tried to push it down and heard a couple of snaps that held parts of it in place. I still have about 8" still buckled up that won't stay snapped down. The gap will collect dirt in time and the situation will get worse. I plan to have it replaced under warranty during my first free oil/filter change.

I also repositioned both my wipers so they were below the ridge line of the hood out of the air stream. Before I made the adjustments, the drivers side was wiping clear past the left edge of the windshield and both stowed high on the windshield clearly in the wind stream and annoying while driving.

·
Registered
491 Posts
huh...that's strange...sounds almost like they did some work to your truck before you got it...maybe a new windshield?? Maybe it broke in transit?? I would really check it out well...the last thing you want is a repainted new truck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts