Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so the woman got me a bullbar and 4 round led lights to mount on it because I do a lot of highway driving at night . Besides that my old ridgeline I struck a moose and totalled it . So to make the woman feel ok about my driving I need to get these on the truck ASAP

So here's my question . I have 4 lights . I was hoping to have two come on with low beam so I can point them down for extra light in the fog and snow . Then have all four light on high beam .

Just can't rap my head around how to wire it . I want to be able to also turn them all of for city driving . So mounting a main switch to turn them off . I figure taping into the headlight harness for two for low beam and two for high beam is no problem . But the trouble I'm having is how to wire them so in the low beam setting so only two come on . I.m thinking that all four with be on no mater what I do .

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
why not just wire them independent of the truck lights? you'll have two switches, but if something happened with the wiring to where you popped a fuse, you'd still have your OEM lights to drive home.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I figured it out last night. I'm going to use two relays . One will trigger with low beam and turn on two . When I switch to high beam it will trigger the other relay and the fire relay will lose power and the other relay will power all four . Testing today see how it goes .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts