Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some before and after shots of the wood trim pieces that I installed today. The wood is called black cherry and I got it from woodtrim.com.

I did not install all of the pieces. I felt that to do so would be overkill. My goal with this trim was to dress up the dash just a little bit but not go overboard. The member maybearidge was correct in his opinion that just because they made a kit doen;t mean that it all should be installed.

This is my first attempt at such an install so it looks pretty rough in some parts. But it will do for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
ZERO

Thank you for the great update/photoshoot.

I, too plan to do something like that, mine has the all grey interior and booring. Canadian version!!!

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
That looks nice. I want to add a trim kit too.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Thanks for the shots, zero. If you have a minute (ya right!!!), could you take a shot of the dash from the back seat so that we can see all of the pieces you chose and how they look together? Thanks! :)

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Looks great Zero! I like it a lot. Even more than I thought I might when you first mentioned getting one. Nicely done!

My daughter lives near the Brevard County Zoo. I think that I saw a post that you are nearby. My wife and I will be traveling to see her in late August. Our daughter just had her third child (that makes my wife a grandmother for the fourth time - 'cause I'm too young to be a grandfather! :rolleyes: ). Since she just outgrew her car, we are planing to get an Odyssey for her and drive it down then fly back. If you really are nearby, I would love to meet you, shake your hand and personally say thank you for all that you have done for me and for all of us on this site. While I'm there, I would love to see your truck and the dash kit. I think there is one in my future.

·
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ultra-Hog,
Just PM me the details of when you will be here in Brevard. I live maybe 5 - 7 miles from the Zoo. Hopefully by August, I will have my body-side protectors installed as well as my new brush guard that I ordered yesterday.

L

·
0 Posts
Looks better that I thought zero. Thanks for sharing.
I invisioned the station wagon driven by Chevy Chase in "National Lampoons Family Vacation" series. :eek:
It looks like it is black marble swirl. Is that correct?? If so, I'm all over that kit. I think it will look great with my Billet Silver Truck and gray interior.

·
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

Attachments

L

·
0 Posts
zero said:
Ladyridge, the color is Black Cherry. It is a simulated wood pattern. The site is http://www.woodtrim.com The cost is $276.

There is another site that has some other patterns. The address is
http://www.bdtrims.com/dash-kits.php?section=product&id=1396&cat=1071&PHPSESSID=b2dc71fa12420f2d842cf54bdda8abd7

They have a trim kit called "titanium Burlwood" that is like a dark marble swirl. Here is a graphic pulled from their website.
Thanks again. zero. I printed it out and I think I'll order it.
Again, thanks.
( They should give you a finders fee ) :D

·
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here is a picture from the backseat.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,885 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts