Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
Very Nice Tony!!! If I was still living there, I would have been parked next to ya

·
Registered
7,327 Posts
63Tbird does fine work. His banner designs are top-notch. He and his wife are great people to know.

More pics, Tony. :)

·
Premium Member
17,037 Posts
I wish you still lived too. I am working on a get together for out area looks like we have a few that are interested.
T-
I know you are always up for an adventure.... try to make the International meet. It's going to be bad-ass.... would I steer you wrong? :D As of last night, (24 hrs after posting) there were 33 Elements saying "they are coming". This is going to be huge. My "guess" is 100 Elements and 50 Ridges will attend.

·
Registered
257 Posts
If I was still in BR I would have come down. Looked good from behind. Was in NO in November for my sister's funeral, but didn't get to do any sight seeing. How is NO coming along? Good luck.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys things are looking better in NO except for crime. Our mayor called for his people to come back and they did, they came back with crime on their mind. Anyway that a another story for another time. Here are a few more pictures, I took many I think I am going to put most of them up on my website after the show. It is really a lot of fun I have been doing this kind of thing since 1975 and I enjoy meet all the nice people with the same interest as you have.

·
Registered
4,317 Posts
Do I spy the Abita Springs ROC rally sticker on a plaque in front of the driver's rear tire? :)

That is one very pretty Ridgeline, Tony! And nicely displayed, too!

P.S. Do you spent all your spare time keeping that rig clean? (Speaking of which, I think I'll go drive mine in the mud! :D)

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bigfoote: I will check the dates on Shreveport.

djeaux: Yes that is a Abita Springs ROC rally sticker you see, I could not do this without displaying that Rally. I do spend most of my time between the RL and the Goldwing. It is what relaxes me.

Thanks for the kind words. I think the RL did quite well I took second place and was happy about that. I really had fun this year. Being the only RL in the show I had some people around the truck.

Here is the website from the World of Wheels in the SuperDome.

http://www.members.cox.net/ridgeline06/worldofwheels2008.htm

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thanks for the link. Good looking pictures. I'll look forward to getting the dates of the Shreveport show. I'm thinking of driving over from the Village.
Bigfoote: I will check the dates on Shreveport.

djeaux: Yes that is a Abita Springs ROC rally sticker you see, I could not do this without displaying that Rally. I do spend most of my time between the RL and the Goldwing. It is what relaxes me.

Thanks for the kind words. I think the RL did quite well I took second place and was happy about that. I really had fun this year. Being the only RL in the show I had some people around the truck.

Here is the website from the World of Wheels in the SuperDome.

http://www.members.cox.net/ridgeline06/worldofwheels2008.htm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts