Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
I would gladly take the front sensors off my 2022, they are horrible. I never go a whole day without an oncoming car on a two lane road sending my brake warning on and shaking the wheel.

The Honda navigation system is so bad can’t imagine wanting it. Car play freezes, or doesn’t start to begin with. It’s slow and touch input is poor. One knob for volume and no knob for tuning, really don’t like that either.

The 9 speed is smooth but very unresponsive. The time to go into reverse on initial start up is twice as long as my other vehicles. Floor the gas and experience eventual acceleration. The 9 speed maybe get you some extra gas mileage. Which is a constant 20.75 hand calculated or 22.5 on the dash lie-o-meter. In comparison my 4Runner gets 19.6 and my f150 2.7 got 19.9 so I am not a heavy footed driver.

I would go for newer vs extras especially when the extras are so bad. I think the 2021 up looks better but neither of them are great looking in my opinion. Now really is not the time to buy. The resale is falling, new car inventory is picking up, finance rates to high. They will be discounting soon.

· Registered
16 Posts
If you haven't already, change the setting for the collision mitigation from "normal" to "short". I had the same gripe as you and changing that cleared up 90% of the brake and shake warnings. Still does it once and a while but not nearly as bad.
I have it on short, still does it like you said. The only thing that works well is rear cross traffic alert. Thank you for trying to help though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts