Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ZERO, sorry to start this thread if i shouldn't have but its been such an issue and this call was out of nowhere....................anyway, i just got a call from my honda dealer. She told me Jason from honda in canada called and wanted to know about the windshield windnoise to put a tsb together. asked me to bring it in and leave it for them to check it out!!

L

·
0 Posts
jeffiam said:
ZERO, sorry to start this thread if i shouldn't have but its been such an issue and this call was out of nowhere....................anyway, i just got a call from my honda dealer. She told me Jason from honda in canada called and wanted to know about the windshield windnoise to put a tsb together. asked me to bring it in and leave it for them to check it out!!
They called YOU!! :confused:
Why would they call Jeff-I-am-NOT!!
:D
Cool buddy.
Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ladyridge said:
They called YOU!! :confused:
Why would they call Jeff-I-am-NOT!!
:D
Cool buddy.
Let us know how it goes.
i want to take it in asap but have 2 appts this week but hopefully by friday.
i am going to get as much info as i can for you guys, even contact info if they will give it up. i have a feeling they are going off of the survey. i noted the windnoise on the survey. so if i can get a direct/specific contact for my fellow rocers then i will, just in case they are only going by the survey............and ladyridge, i will deal with you later. :D :rolleyes:

·
Registered
876 Posts
I got a call directly from Jason from Honda on Friday -- also asking about the windnoise that I had reported on my survey. Several days before that I got a call from a different Honda person, with an engineer on the line, asking about my creaking glovebox.

We've owned a lot of cars, and have NEVER had a manufacturer pay any attention to our comments or concerns like Honda seems to be doing now. Even Acura -- pretty much ignored us after we bought our MDX, despite some relatively serious issues we had with it.

Makes me that much happier that we bought this truck!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well nevermind!!!!!!!!!!! looks like yall have been contacted long before me. :eek: but yea, i think its cool that they contacted US. :cool:

L

·
0 Posts
jeffiam said:
well nevermind!!!!!!!!!!! looks like yall have been contacted long before me. :eek: but yea, i think its cool that they contacted US. :cool:
I HAVE NEVER BEEN CONTACTED. Not even for a phone survey. I was still employed by Honda then and I guess they felt they didn't need to call me and ask my opinion. They didn't send a survey for my first service either.
I was and am very hurt by that considering I paid 40K for my truck. I HAD to pay sticker or go elsewhere and if I went elsewhere, I would have lost my job which is now a mute point. Oh well. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ladyridge said:
I HAVE NEVER BEEN CONTACTED. Not even for a phone survey. I was still employed by Honda then and I guess they felt they didn't need to call me and ask my opinion. They didn't send a survey for my first service either.
I was and am very hurt by that considering I paid 40K for my truck. I HAD to pay sticker or go elsewhere and if I went elsewhere, I would have lost my job which is now a mute point. Oh well. :rolleyes:
no dear. they didn't call you because they already knew you and didn't want to go there!!! :D (fyi, i like to personally set fire to that place for sure while spraypainting "LADYRIDGE WAS HERE" in bold letters on the parking lot).

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
jeffiam said:
no dear. they didn't call you because they already knew you and didn't want to go there!!! :D (fyi, i like to personally set fire to that place for sure while spraypainting "LADYRIDGE WAS HERE" in bold letters on the parking lot).
Hey Jeff you are, there is something you can do...check out my signature!! :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Jason from Honda called me today also. He is collecting information on the wind noise issue. Honda is hoping to have a TSB for the problem soon.

Jason also contacted my service writer who had told me pretty much the same thing when I took it in for the first service ("A" and "1" lights @5,500 miles).

I was impressed that Honda took the time to read my hand written comments on my survey form and follow through.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts