Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I'm considering Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar tires for my RTL. Does anybody has them ? If yes what is your input on those? I'm looking for something for Chicago winter + off road (sometimes) but I don't want to do anything to my RL . I want to stick with the original size tires or whatever will fit without any modifications to my RL. Also Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure winter tire ?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Also Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure winter tire ?
Not sure quite what you are asking here - but assuming it is about how well it will work as a winter tire, the answer would be "adequate, but of course not as good as a dedicated winter tire."

I used to run BFG All-Terrains on another vehicle, year 'round - very similar tread and style of tire. In the winter, they were excellent at getting through really deep snow, and you never got stuck, but the hard rubber compound and minimal siping made them pretty slick in light snow, or on ice. Certainly not a tire I'd want for traveling long distances in the winter - you really have to slow down compared to a true winter tire, or even an all-season with more siping.

Flymo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts