Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello ROC, I'm looking for the posted topic. I'd prefer they include the tpms sensors if possible. I live in Ohio and I'm willing to drive a fair distance. I'd prefer no shipping so you need to be within reasonable driving distance. Please post pics of the entire set (all 4) or pm me. Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I go to St. Louis every few months so that would knock off some time. Again - just an option. I'm' going to sell them for $50 per wheel.
It would still be an 8 hour drive one way and cost at least $200 in gas. I appreciate the offer but I don't think it will be worth it. Thanks anyway and good luck.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am no longer looking for rims. I decided to go with a set of aftermarket rims. I'll post some pics when I get them. Thanks to everybody that contacted me with offers.

·
Registered
216 Posts
It's near impossible to sell these things unless you luck up and find somebody locally with steel wheels that wants em.

I met the guy in a parking lot and we threw them from my bed into his, traded cash and sped away. It felt like a drug deal. ;act028:;act028:;act028:

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
Seeing yazz is no longer looking, I'm looking for a full set for my 06 also. Looking for a very very clean set shipped to 13760. Email picture and price shipped to [email protected]. I can't post yet due to the 30 day rule.

Depending on condition and price I would buy single wheels from a few members.
RPM...where are you located...? I'm too lazy to look at the zip code you provided...but if somebody wants a set of rims and tires, this is heck of a deal in the Chicago area. If I hadn't already spent all the money in my "what the wife don't know won't hurt her" fund, I'd be all over these...!

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/pts/4545373841.html

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Seeing yazz is no longer looking, I'm looking for a full set for my 06 also. Looking for a very very clean set shipped to 13760. Email picture and price shipped to [email protected]. I can't post yet due to the 30 day rule.

Depending on condition and price I would buy single wheels from a few members.
There are forum requirements you have to meet before you can post a topic in the trading section. One of these requirements is posting 5 threads in other parts of the ROC. There is a sticky at the top of the trading post that explains what you need to do before you can post your own thread in here.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Thanks, I'm in Endicott NY I will update my location. I have not met this requirement yet..* Note 9: You MUST be a member on the site for 30+ Days AND have 20+ posts on the site before being able to post something in this forum.

I would of jumped on that set also if I was closer. I waiting to be able to post my wanted post when I hit the 30 days. I think I'm close.

I was just looking at a set of wheels for sale and the person has 1 post and a member since July... How can he post, and I have to wait? Am I missing something?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, I'm in Endicott NY I will update my location. I have not met this requirement yet..* Note 9: You MUST be a member on the site for 30+ Days AND have 20+ posts on the site before being able to post something in this forum.

I would of jumped on that set also if I was closer. I waiting to be able to post my wanted post when I hit the 30 days. I think I'm close.

I was just looking at a set of wheels for sale and the person has 1 post and a member since July... How can he post, and I have to wait? Am I missing something?
Are you sure it was in the trading post section and not posted incorrectly in another part of the site? You may want to bring it to the attention of a moderator if so.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts