Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I stumbled upon this site while exhaustingly searching for a used cap (shell) for my son-in-laws truck. They travel a lot with 3 cats and a German Shepard puppy (good god). I’m looking for a Xmas gift for them. They want to put the animals in the back while traveling and camping. I’m struggling finding the right thing. Any help is appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
6,863 Posts
Best of Luck @Haileebabe, I would be checking Craigslist, locally and add an area, region you are in or willing to travel to to acquire this item
Moderator Note: Thread Renamed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Carsmak. I e been looking but haven’t found ANYTHING for a 2011 Honda Ridgeline. New is all I keep finding and then I’m not sure if all I have to worry about is the bed size or does it have to be for this EXACT vehicle and year?

·
Super Moderator
6,863 Posts
No all you need is a First Generation’06-‘14

a few of them have been posted on this section before but it was a good while ago

AGAIN, I STRONGLY SUGGEST YOU POST WHERE YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU ARE WILLING T GO TO GET THE CAP.

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
You can get a soft topper too....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone for the advice. I live in Northern Ca and am willing to travel to Oregon or south down to SoCal. I WTB a hard cap for my son-in-laws 2006 Honda Ridgeline. Preferably in Silver; however I’ll take what I can find.
Thank you for posting in the trading post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts