Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Ridgeline RTS AWD
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB 2021 OEM 5-Star Gunmetal Gray +/-tires & TPMS. I’m in KC, would love to locate some locally but also willing to pay shipping. Send me your wheels, location, terms and asking price.
WTB 2021 OEM 5-Star Gunmetal Gray +/-tires & TPMS

·
Registered
164 Posts
I’m waiting on a set of HPD accessory wheels that are currently on back order. As soon as that status changes, I’ll have a set of these wheels to sell. Will reach out when that happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 Ridgeline RTS AWD
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I’m waiting on a set of HPD accessory wheels that are currently on back order. As soon as that status changes, I’ll have a set of these wheels to sell. Will reach out when that happens

Awesome, do you plan to keep tires & TPMS then? Where are you and how much do you want (+ shipping)?

·
Registered
2017 Ridgeline RTS AWD
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still looking for a set of these 2021 RTL wheels if anyone is planning to upgrade / take-off!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Awesome, do you plan to keep tires & TPMS then? Where are you and how much do you want (+ shipping)?
Sorry. Somehow I missed this reply until your recent bump.
I’m still waiting on the HPD wheels to come off of back order. Seems that the date keeps pushing back. I’d you’re still in the market if/when I get my wheels I’ll reach out re: price, etc. Its starting to feel as though these HPD wheels may never show.

·
Registered
2017 Ridgeline RTS AWD
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry. Somehow I missed this reply until your recent bump.
I’m still waiting on the HPD wheels to come off of back order. Seems that the date keeps pushing back. I’d you’re still in the market if/when I get my wheels I’ll reach out re: price, etc. Its starting to feel as though these HPD wheels may never show.

Wondering where you are to consider shipping vs pick-up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts