Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is taking one off his truck and willing to sell for a reasonable price, I'll be in the market pretty soon. I'd like to see pictures and know exactly what hardware set I'm getting with the top as well. I'm in South Carolina and will likely be heading to Orlando and maybe San Antonio this summer, so if you're near one of those spots or somewhere between here and there, we can do this in person.

I'll bump this thread occasionally to see if anyone has these parts as I get closer to my trips.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
Check out this Trading Post Thread. They might still have the tonneau for sale. I don't see anywhere where it says it has been sold.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I posted on that one and asked the guy what he would take. Have heard nothing back on it.

So, free bump to the top. I may be willing to consider other covers as well, but I'd want to see them first. Hopefully someone might be turning in a lease and would rather sell the top than give it to the Honda dealer (that's how I got my nerf bars and hitch!)

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just checking to see if someone's ready to part with his. Bump.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Check Craigslist. There are two in the North East listed recently. Not sure about shipping and all but maybe there are some more local to you. Good luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have one that I took off of my '06. It is HEAVY and I'm sure would cost BIG $$$ to ship. I have the cover and the rails only. Let me know if you are interested....it does look like it is oxidized though...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have one that I took off of my '06. It is HEAVY and I'm sure would cost BIG $$$ to ship. I have the cover and the rails only. Let me know if you are interested....it does look like it is oxidized though...
Post some pics please. I have an anniversary coming up and I wouldn't have to twist the wife's arm to go to DC for the weekend.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I'll sell you mine. It's on the truck. Garage kept. I'm in PA just north of DE/MD.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Honda OEM Tonneau

Reviving this old thread as it's almost time for vacation again. This time I'm heading to Orlando with a foray over to Tampa/St. Pete for a Rays game.

If you are anywhere between Charleston, S.C. and Tampa, Fla. and have a OEM tonneau OR a Bakflip G2 for sale with all mounting hardware, I am coming through and would buy yours if we can install it on the spot somewhere. Just let me know what all I'd need to do a good install (I can worry about watertightness when I get home--I just don't want it stolen or blowing off) and how much you want for it. I am going to be in Lakeland on Friday, Tampa on Saturday/Sunday, and Orlando for the rest of the week. I would have more flexibility in my schedule on the way back starting next Saturday (Aug 7) if I had to go a little out of my way.

If anybody lives in any area along the way and wants to help me keep an eye on Craigslist for one, I'd be much obliged as well. The major cities that I go through are Savannah, Jacksonville, Daytona, Orlando, Lakeland, and Tampa (I-95 to I-4 pretty much). You can reply to this thread or send me a PM.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts