Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fan switch on my manual temperature control unit is starting to go on my 2006 RT. Wanted to see if anyone was parting their truck before I attempted to take apart and fix the present unit as it still works for now (some times have to jiggle the knob).

On my unit the left knob is the fan switch (Manual Heat & AC).

If you have one, PM me with price shipped to 21013.

Thanks,
Ockbob

·
Registered
351 Posts
On my second one of these controls, and still the same problem. Attempted repair of the first one...worked for a day. Bought a used one, needed repaired, worked for a day. Startin' to think it's a trait of the '06 RT :)

Now I just automatically jiggle the damn thing when I start it. Good luck with yours! ;)

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
The fan switch on my manual temperature control unit is starting to go on my 2006 RT. Wanted to see if anyone was parting their truck before I attempted to take apart and fix the present unit as it still works for now (some times have to jiggle the knob).

On my unit the left knob is the fan switch (Manual Heat & AC).

If you have one, PM me with price shipped to 21013.

Thanks,
Ockbob
On my second one of these controls, and still the same problem. Attempted repair of the first one...worked for a day. Bought a used one, needed repaired, worked for a day. Startin' to think it's a trait of the '06 RT :)

Now I just automatically jiggle the damn thing when I start it. Good luck with yours! ;)
Suggest you check thread (search) where RLs are being parted-out. Otherwise, just google used parts for Ridgeline (salvage houses). You should find someone to sell/mail to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts