Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of 18" wheels/tires/TPMS for my 2020 Passport Touring. New England preferred, I am in the Boston area.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,206 Posts
@HuskyMA you might want to make the same post at Piloteers.org, since they were running 18” wheels a year earlier and I believe that more Pilots have been sold from 2016-2020, and they have the same TPMS in them

Reactions: HuskyMA

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good tip, thanks. I will say, I prefer the styling of Ridgeline wheels over Pilot.

·
Super Moderator
7,206 Posts
I would also check Craigslist, once you build the search just keep the windows open and refresh often.
Piloteers.org isn’t as active as the ROC, but you won’t know until you try...

I am assuming you saw this post, FS: OEM Rims

I know San Diego is a long way from Boston, but @Sparkland has shipped via Rail, Amtrak I think.
Or maybe you need a road trip. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been scouring craigslist and facebook marketplace. I did see the wheels in SD and ruled them out for two reasons, distance, but more importantly curb rash! I am OCD over wheel condition. I do like that wheel style, though.

I would also check Craigslist, once you build the search just keep the windows open and refresh often.
Piloteers.org isn’t as active as the ROC, but you won’t know until you try...

I am assuming you saw this post, FS: OEM Rims

I know San Diego is a long way from Boston, but @Sparkland has shipped via Rail, Amtrak I think.
Or maybe you need a road trip. :)

·
Super Moderator
7,206 Posts
Well I didn’t notice much curb rash, but I did think the tires need replacement, but I am logged in on the wife’s iPad mini, and don’t have my prescription glasses only prescription sunglasses so who knows what I am seeing.

Last thought expand your search to areas with friends and family members who would be willing to buy (with your money) and store or meet up until you can get them. With a set of OEM Alloys for my Honda Fit, I exhausted searching Southern California and was searching LV and found a set and met up with a friend who did the purchase andgot them a few weeks later.

Reactions: HuskyMA

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ideally, I would like to find a complete take off set of factory 18’s with the Firestone all season tires. I don’t need snows. Supposedly the tpms are the same for Ridgeline, Pilot and Passport. At least for 2019/2020.

Are you looking for snows? and do you know if RL TPMS works on the PP?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts