Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Colorado and would be willing to pick up almost anywhere in the state or the surrounding states for the right price. Maybe under $400. I might be crazy but that's all I want to spend

·
Registered
11 Posts
If anyone is still following this, I'm on the east coast willing to pick up almost anywhere in a 10-12 hour radius. Looking for Silver ARE but will consider almost any cap. Please let me know!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Best cap investment I ever made was a "SOFTTOPPER" cap manufactured in Colorado and it cost me I think $700 new. I had one on 2009 Ridgeline and I just bought another one for my 2018 Ridge. Ran it through the car washes weekly, snow, hot, cold, torrential downpours, etc and I never had a problem with leakage. I could pull it off in 2 minutes by pulling 2 pins & side snaps, throw it in back seat and put 50 gallon barrels in the bed along with a stack of dead Texas hogs. No drilling or any modifications; uses existing bolts and fasteners. I actually had dealerships and people I didn't know, pull me over and ask me where I got it.

For what that's worth.

Jarhead

1 - 8 of 8 Posts