Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Let us know the results. I want my full three months too!

·
Registered
774 Posts
The date of dealer activation should have nothing to do with it. My understanding is that all XM-equipped Hondas are activated as soon as anybody can test drive the vehicles. This is an effective method to sell this feature to prospective buyers, especially since most new buyers are new to satellite radio. I think it is the dealer's responsibility to notify XM when a buyer takes delivery- the clock should start ticking at this time. I have owned 2 Accords with factory XM. I had zero issues with the trial membership expiring sooner than 90 days.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
vertrkr said:
No, took my truck home the day it was off the delivery truck. I just got off the phone with XM, they reset my 3 month trial, no questions asked.
Great news. Just got my SUT yesterday. Didn't know I would like XM so much. I want my full 3 months and will probably sign up.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Big Al said:
I got cut off too....I bought my Ridge on April 1...Cut off on Friday May 13th..

grr :mad:
Big Al, that's only half the time you should have it. Did you rattle any cages?

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TIP, when I called they said no problem and they'd reset it. What they didn't tell me was I only had a two hour window to leave my radio on to recieve the new signal. I waited until night to leave the XM radio on for 15 minutes on channel 1. Today I called again but somehow selected different options and ended up with an automated system to reset my radio, just told the computer voice my 8 digit xm ID, found on channel 0, and it said signal reset, you have two hours to recieve new signal. So I did that and now finally XM is back to normal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts