Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

XM Free Trial

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  fraz 
#1 ·
hey guys, newbie here,

Im reading some of the threads on here about the deals people are getting with XM and it seems like a lot of you have gotten free trials of XM when purchasing a ridgeline... I just bought my RTS in OCT and the dealership said nothing about a free trial when buying the truck... any ideas if this still is offered? and if so, how i can go about getting the deal? thank ya..

#2 ·
If you have XM standard on your Ridgeline, It is free & your dealer should have activated it.. all you need to do is listen & enjoy for 3 months... they will send you a letter to start paying about that time. Ignore the letter, let them shut it off, then wait a few days and get your better rate... I have $8.88 a month, some have got it cheaper. when you go to make your deal, take your time, hold out till you get your price. You may need to keep asking for a supervisor until you can get someone that can overide to system to give you the deal... but they will come down:) good luck & enjoy your RL!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.