Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell my why the XM radio in my '05 Accord EX displays name of the music being played and the name of the performer? My Ridgline displays nothing. Am I missing something? :confused:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I have a Roady II in my Accord. It displays the artist and title too. In the Ridge it will display the artist and title initially then just the artist. The Roady's screen is wider, maybe that's the reason. I am also wondering if I'm missing a setting or something.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I believe you press "audio" button and info is displayed. Alternately, voice "Select audio" with voice button IIRC.
My 13 yr old son was attempting voice commands using his intuitive set with interesting results.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Press the display button repeatedly on your radio and the screen will scroll through the station name, artist, song name, etc. Whichever screen you stop on will be continuosly displayed.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the help. Love my XM! Just got back from a trip to the Gulf Coast for several days. Never changed the channel, listened to '70's stuff all the way. Honda does have a fair sound system, crank up your XM and notice the sound quality does not change. Now we just need XM to get some decent customer service. If you call them, it seems like you are getting someone from India! Most likely correct!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
mike7842 said:
Has anyone had any experience with XM radio in the RTS? Antenna on inside windshield? Signal problems?
I had a sirius antenna on the rear hatch deck of my Civic Si for 3 years and never had a problem with reception thru the glass. So it should work well

1 - 7 of 7 Posts