Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i no in the us the member of the roc are in title to get a discount like one year at $77,i did request the same discount from xm canada,they ask me to provide a promotion code#.is there anyone out there to help me on this xm usa send me back to there canadian office, as a canadian roc member i dont see wy that promotion or betther could not apply to us in canada. my best regard to everyone and salut,jean-louis

·
Registered
322 Posts
I threatened to cancel my subscription in Canada, when they asked why I told them it was too expensive. So they offered me $5 per month for 3 months, I said you will have to do better than that, so they gave me $5 per month for 6 months.
I may cancel after that unless they keep renewing me at that amount

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Threatening to cancel is the key here. When you call in, tell the rep you are speaking to that you wish to cancel your account and that they should transfer you to the correct dept. At that point you should be able to speak with someone who can offer you the deal.

·
Registered
827 Posts
It that works for Canada post up the confirmation please, I've just started my 3 months for free and an still on the fence if I'll subscribe.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I know nobody asked my opinion, but I think it is just stupid to pay for a radio signal! :act027:

FM is free, and Get an iPod!!!:act035:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts