Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,021 Posts
Should be no problem as that is the OE tire size. Tire manufacturers are unlikely to label a tire as a stock size if it won't fit a vehicle that uses that same size tire from the factory. But it's easy to compare diameter, cross section width, and tread width for those Yokohamas vs. the stock Firestones by looking at the specs tables at tirerack.com.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Why is it everytime I use a tire selector tool on tire websites, the only tire that shows is the Continental AT G015?

Can anyone varify if the have 265/65/18's that rub?

·
Registered
2020 Ridgeline RTLE Obsidian Blue Pearl, "The Blue Pearl"
10 Posts
I just went on to tirerack.com and got 65 results.

·
Registered
45 Posts
greater than 31.0 will rub. I pushed the limit with 31.1 and there's a slight rub. Hoping it goes away with tire wear and it's starting to show that. Your results may vary.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not sure why in Canada tire stores, only one tire displays? I'm just going OEM defender LTX.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, will geolander 245/60/18 AT G015's fit my 2020 ridgeline, no lift, no mods?
They only rub very slightly on full turn reverse but if you take it slow you won't even rub most of the times but other than that, no complaints! I'm running 265/60/18

·
Registered
2 Posts
They only rub very slightly on full turn reverse but if you take it slow you won't even rub most of the times but other than that, no complaints! I'm running 265/60/18 Yokohama Geolander AT G015 . 2017 HONDA RIDGELINE RT AWD

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you all!! I decided to go with TOYO AT III's 245 60 s. I decided to not risk voiding the warranty on my one month old truck, for the half inch in clearance. I also have ordered the nolo skid plates and will install them they get here. Funny thing about the Yokohama's, the rep at discount talked me out of the 65's because he said they would not offer much better performance than the stockk LE 3's.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts