Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else received an email from Honda R&D Americas?
The first couple blurbs:

Dear Honda/Acura Owner;

We would like to invite you to participate in a virtual automobile development activity exercise.
This activity is being completed for Honda R&D Americas, Inc. We are inviting you, as a current
Honda or Acura owner, to participate in the development of new and better Honda and Acura products
for the future.

This invitation is being sent only to a select few owners and we thank you in advance for your
participation.

Today we would like to talk to you about automobile safety features. The entire experience
shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes. We believe that you will find it entertaining and
informative.

I will get back with specifics after I get a chance to go through the "development exercise".

L

·
0 Posts
jch said:
Has anyone else received an email from Honda R&D Americas?
The first couple blurbs:

Dear Honda/Acura Owner;

We would like to invite you to participate in a virtual automobile development activity exercise.
This activity is being completed for Honda R&D Americas, Inc. We are inviting you, as a current
Honda or Acura owner, to participate in the development of new and better Honda and Acura products
for the future.

This invitation is being sent only to a select few owners and we thank you in advance for your
participation.

Today we would like to talk to you about automobile safety features. The entire experience
shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes. We believe that you will find it entertaining and
informative.

I will get back with specifics after I get a chance to go through the "development exercise".
I am beginning to think that the dealer I worked for ( see Ultra Hogg's signature ) has black balled me from Honda. I have not received ONE thing from them. Not a phone call, a letter, or anything. :(
I spent 40K on a truck and never got so much as a survey.
( I was even a Honda employee and paid sticker )
Things that make you go hhhmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yes, I also got one, but have been hesitant to click on the link.

·
Premium Member
7,332 Posts
Yes, I got the survey. They want to know how important the various crash ratings are to you as the buyer. Nothing special.

-Joe

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yes, I received one also. I was somewhat concerned because it was from a marketing research company, but identified as being Honda R & D.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I must not be one of the select few. :eek:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Webwader said:
I must not be one of the select few. :eek:
Did'nt get one either, thank goodness. Probably sh*t canned it anyway. Just like I enjoy hanging up in the middle of a telemarketer's BS. Wonder what they think when they realize there was no one listening anymore at the other end.. :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Received mine yesterday, took about 15 minutes to complete. Seemed like they were mostly interested in how "safe" you perceive your vehicle is, and and what terms are best to describe crash test results, i.e. star rating vs. percentages, etc.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I got it and completed it. And I'm gonna win the first place prize...I hope :)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Don't feel bad webwader. We can feel left out together.
Thanks, Ladyridge and Tex's Ridge. Being in such august company make me feel better already. :D

L

·
0 Posts
Webwader said:
Thanks, Ladyridge and Tex's Ridge. Being in such august company make me feel better already. :D
august??? I thought it was almost October??? :D
I feel the same about you too webwader. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts