Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personal cheers or jeers for dealers in your area?
My family buys all their Hondas/Acuras from Zimbrick of Madison, WI.
Good dealer. :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
I live in Ky and the Dealer I go to is Hardin County Honda Dealer. They never play game with you. Now it is hard to get below msrp but you have to work had at it. When I go to get my ridgeline Im going to try to get 1g over invoice.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Always been treated well by my dealer Vito at Baron Honda located in Patchogue (Patch-awg) Long Island (Long Gyland), New York (New Yawk)!
This dealership will always give you the trade-in price BEFORE you choose a new Honda. This means they don't play as much of a numbers game that's dependent upon the new car you'd like. The service department is tops too!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Honda Mall of Georgia can't be beat!

We did a lot of shopping around before purchasing, no one in the state could beat their price. In fact, made the same offer that Honda Mall of Georgia accepted to Paul Walsh Honda here in Macon, and they told us flat out they weren't interested, didn't even come back with a counter offer. Guess that may be why Walsh has RLs sitting on there lot collecting dust :confused:

Our R/L is really hubby's ride :( ; we'll be in the market early 06 for an Accord hybrid for me and Honda Mall of Georgia will most likely have our business. They were straight forward, didn't play a lot of games, and didn't try to run a lot of bs, were very low-pressure, etc.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Can't say much about the negotiation on the price, I bought an early one, but the dealership has been terrific. Service after the sale has been great.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Wade Raulerson Honda in Gainesville, Florida is OUTSTANDING. ALL employees have been suprisingly friendly and helpful! I made a 3hr drive as they had the model I wanted.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
I live in Arizona and bought our cars (his -Ridge; hers-Ody) last month from Tempe Honda in Tempe, AZ. Internet salesman was Aaron Floman and he was great to work with, no pressure, minimal haggling. Ultimately got the RL for $1663 under msrp and Ody $2500 under.

I took my friend down there today and referred him. He got his RL for $2120 under MSRP (w/navi). I got a $100 referral check coming, as well as threw in two ball caps for my wife and I.

So anyone in AZ I highly recommend Aaron Floman at Tempe Honda.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts