Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i like the bold new look of the grill. its different and unique like everything else on tihs truck.

i dont think ill be getting any billete grill or anything when i get mine

·
Registered
152 Posts
I like the style of the grill but not the chrome finish. I havn't been into the chrome on any of my cars. Just me...

·
Administrator
925 Posts
I would not be surprised to see custom grills come out for the RL. I haven't heard anything from Cloud Rider yet but I should hear something soon. They sell a lot of custom grills. A whole lot...

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I like the looks of the stock grill. But, I will take a look at whatever is offered in the aftermarket arena.

·
Registered
150 Posts
crazyucihapa said:
i like the bold new look of the grill. its different and unique like everything else on tihs truck.

i dont think ill be getting any billete grill or anything when i get mine

Honda is going to offer a different grille as an accessory ....from what i have seen its more of an egg crate design.

·
2,346 Posts
Hmmm, I still like the looks of the stock grill. I can't really tell until I see both in person.

I'll bet that both grills are plastic. I used to have an Infiniti FX45 and the 'chrome' grill on that vehicle was just plastic.

·
ROC Dealer Sponsor
8 Posts
The aftermarket grill is "chrome plated" plastic. It is a honeycomb design. I like the original grill better.

·
2,346 Posts
Thanks for the picture. I think I will be sticking with the stock grill for now.

·
2,346 Posts
I may install the bumper guard as well. I see your point about chrome overload. Hmmm, I am going to have to think about this one for a bit.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I have to say I really like the "optional" grill replacement. If you want to see what the vehicle looks with the original grill verses the "optional" grill use the honda configuration right off honda.com. It kind of gives you an idea...personally it the replacement grill makes it look more truck like.

·
2,346 Posts
I saw a Ridgeline yesterday that had the stock grill and the brush guard andf I liked it. The optional grill is nice but I am going to stick with the stocker for now.

·
Registered
32 Posts

The optional grill has more openings ..... better air flow and a cleaners look .

Can the optional grill and other items be factory installed ?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I love the optional grill, but it is only a dealer install and more than likely will stay that way for both Honda and the dealers sake. The grill is a bit expensive at around $500 plus labor....Not sure how much dealers in other areas are charging to install it. I got my installed with a package of accessories and bargained a total labor cost for everything together, which saved me around $600!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts