Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1461 - 1480 of 1500 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2022 Sonic Gray Pearl RTL-E
8,636 Posts
Our landfill charges you plenty to take a mattress to the landfill: $59 on top of the $142 that they normally charge for a pickup load. No wonder you see so many mattresses on the side of the road on the way to the landfill.
Here are our fees.... not sure what mattress would fall under. Probably construction debris, at $12 + tax.
[/QUOTE]
I see the drug addicts can recycle their needles "sharps" for free at your dump. :ROFLMAO: We are not allowed to bring anything that has freon - refrigerators/freezers/AC units, etc. No TV's of any size.
Rectangle Font Screenshot Technology Parallel

·
Premium Member
2022 RTL-E Crystal Black Pearl
1,584 Posts
How many trucks have you owned if you've had 3 Retrax covers and a Bak Revolver?
1997 F-150 XLT - Pace Edwards Cover (CRAP!!!)
2002 Sierra Denali - Retrax
2007 Sierra Denali - Retrax
2019 RAM Limited - Retrax
2021 RAM Limited - Retrax (removed from my 2019)
2022 Honda Ridgeline - BAK X4S (Retrax took up too much bed space so opted for the BAK)

I have had 6 trucks and 40 cars since I was 16 (between the wife and I). It's an expensive hobby, but I normally don't keep cars more than 2 years.

• Helpful
Reactions: WB77 and Sparkland

·
Super Moderator
8,636 Posts
1997 F-150 XLT - Pace Edwards Cover (CRAP!!!)
2002 Sierra Denali - Retrax
2007 Sierra Denali - Retrax
2019 RAM Limited - Retrax
2021 RAM Limited - Retrax (removed from my 2019)
2022 Honda Ridgeline - BAK X4S (Retrax took up too much bed space so opted for the BAK)

I have had 6 trucks and 40 cars since I was 16 (between the wife and I). It's an expensive hobby, but I normally don't keep cars more than 2 years.
I guess we better enjoy your company for the next two years before you move on from the RL. :giggle:

Reactions: WB77

·
Premium Member
2022 RTL-E Crystal Black Pearl
1,584 Posts
I guess we better enjoy your company for the next two years before you move on from the RL. :giggle:
2024 MY is my next truck...planning on going FULL SIZE CREW CAB again next time unless something dramatic happens and I decide to stay with a mid-size truck. Planning to look at the 2024 RAM, Sierra Denali Ultimate, GMC AT4X, Chevy ZR2, GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and the Honda RL (if they do a full redo and upgrade the technology). Not interested in electric so sticking with an ICE. A TON is happening in the truck world so plenty of time to research, look and decide my next move.

• Helpful
Reactions: WB77 and Sparkland

·
Registered
2022 RTL-E Modern Steel with Gray interior
217 Posts
Here are our fees.... not sure what mattress would fall under. Probably construction debris, at $12 + tax.
I see the drug addicts can recycle their needles "sharps" for free at your dump. :ROFLMAO: We are not allowed to bring anything that has freon - refrigerators/freezers/AC units, etc. No TV's of any size.
View attachment 430506
[/QUOTE]

I am not going to complain about our landfill, haven't been in awhile (couple of years) but they only charged commercial operators - as long as you were a resident of the county (showed your drivers license) you could dump any type of household waste - no charge.

·
Super Moderator
8,636 Posts
Meh, it's not all that bad, I promise. If you JUST DO IT, you will be happy!
It was not that bad, @F6Hawk. Now I have color matched high beams and a dampener on the glovebox.

• Love
Reactions: F6Hawk

·
Premium Member
2022 WBE in Southern Florida
1,973 Posts
It was not that bad, @F6Hawk. Now I have color matched high beams.
Awesome! Definitely makes a difference to oncoming vehicles. Not so sure it makes a difference behind the wheel.

·
Registered
2020 Ridgeline Sport
146 Posts
Towed this home today. 1997 Princecraft with a 50 horse Johnson. Winter project. Will have to pull all the plywood out, check for corrosion issues, replace the wood and cover it with some marine vinyl. Motor runs but need to fix the tilt and trim and replace seal on the leg. Princely sum of 1600 bucks.

Boat trailer Boat Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Plant

Vehicle Automotive exterior Tree Motor vehicle Grass

Tire Wheel Boat trailer Vehicle Watercraft

·
Registered
2022 Ridgeline RTL-E Pacific Pewter
90 Posts
First tailgate before the game this Sunday AM. So much easier to haul all the stuff (chairs, grill, coolers, etc...) than using the MDX or RDX. In bed audio also worked great. Because I am very risk-averse, I started the RL every hour or so for about 5 mins. Pleasantly surprised when I started the engine and then turned it off, the audio played w/o interruption, which I thought was pretty cool. We don't do the cookout for every game, but when we do I will definitely be appreciating the RL.
Food Tableware Car Vehicle Dishware

Reactions: Ric P and Skier76

·
Super Moderator
8,636 Posts
First tailgate before the game this Sunday AM. So much easier to haul all the stuff (chairs, grill, coolers, etc...) than using the MDX or RDX. In bed audio also worked great. Because I am very risk-averse, I started the RL every hour or so for about 5 mins. Pleasantly surprised when I started the engine and then turned it off, the audio played w/o interruption, which I thought was pretty cool. We don't do the cookout for every game, but when we do I will definitely be appreciating the RL. View attachment 430660
Looks like fun. How do you like your Bak Revolver X4s? I am thinking about purchasing one.

·
Registered
2022 RTL-E (Radiant Red), 2013 RTL (Dark Cherry Pearl)
1,716 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Ridgeline RTL-E Pacific Pewter
90 Posts
Looks like fun. How do you like your Bak Revolver X4s? I am thinking about purchasing one.
I really like it. My only issue has been is it wasn't water tight at the front following all the vendor guidance. I have continued to make adjustments, so I am waiting until the next rain event to see if my solutions (3/8" bulkhead weatherstrip, other foam weatherstripping in the bed gaps, & trimmed rubber gasket) solves my water intrusion or not. Frankly, if it wasn't for the bed rug, a little leak wouldn't even bother me. But I really like that bed rug, and I don't want it getting saturated every time the truck gets wet.

Reactions: Sparkland
1461 - 1480 of 1500 Posts