Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Honda Ridgeline - Black Edition
3 Posts
Highly recommend the T2 RaceFace tailgate pad. I recently purchased one after much research and determined it’s what worked for me, both functionally and aesthetically. I went with the Inferno to give it that extra heat! It has a beautiful rugged look and feel. Holds up to 5 bikes, comfortably. I’ve used it to transport adult and kid mountain bikes and even a beach cruiser. Works perfectly. On a recent adventure I even used it to
support a 10ft kayak and 2 bikes simultaneously. Another great feature on this is the customizable rear camera access flap. This was a key selling point for me. Great product overall and worth the extra cash IMO.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Cool, that one was on my short list! Those pics look a lot like Myakka River state park in Florida, probably not?

·
Registered
51 Posts
I bought the Raceface one as well, about a month ago. It works really well for all bikes that have a tire size at least 20". My young daughter is not happy that her 14" wheel bike won't fit properly. But, I just throw her bike in the bed and strap it down.

·
Registered
2017 Honda Ridgeline - Black Edition
3 Posts
I bought the Raceface one as well, about a month ago. It works really well for all bikes that have a tire size at least 20". My young daughter is not happy that her 14" wheel bike won't fit properly. But, I just throw her bike in the bed and strap it down.
Yes, my son’s bike is a 20” and fits just right but I could tell anything smaller would be difficult to secure on the tailgate pad. Throwing it in the bed works well too lol.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts